Surf Smyrna, is a service of the Smyrna Surfari Club. The club is a not-for-profit organization located in the Central Florida coastal community of New Smyrna Beach; home to some of the best surfing conditions in the eastern U.S. and some of the best surfers anywhere.
Club members are proud to celebrate the sport of surfing including it’s history, it’s lore, it’s growth and we place a special emphasis on New Smyrna Beach and East Central Florida. To this end we hope to make SurfSmyrna.com one of East Central Florida’s premier, surf oriented, websites. So please check out the site and come back often.
- If you want to know about surf conditions here in New Smyrna, check out our Surf Reports and Live Surf Cams sections.
- If you want to know about area surf contests and events visit Coming Events.
- If you’d like to learn more about surfing go to our About Surfing page.
- If you’re planning to visit or move to the area, check out About New Smyrna.
- If you want to learn more about the Smyrna Surfari Club visit About The Club and What We Do.
If you want to help support the club’s special projects, please visit the Our Sponsors page. Surfari Club sponsorship helps support our scholarship fund, our surf contests and this web site. We’re a non-profit organization with very low overhead and an all volunteer staff, so almost all of your sponsorship dollars go directly to providing deserving students with help in continuing their education and to making the club’s surf contests and events even bigger and better. Also, individual donations are always accepted and much appreciated. 100% of all individual donations are applied directly to our civic projects. No administrative fees are ever taken out.
If you’d like to join the club and help us support area surfing please see Join The Club. Club membership is inexpensive, fun and includes get-togethers at our “club house” on the Indian River featuring good food, drink, music and friendly people. Come join us.